• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Oakley countertop display bulb question

Kory

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Colorado
I have done a lot of searching and can't find the answer ( I could have missed something) so I am making a new thread.

I recently picked up a 3.0 Oakley countertop display and the top Oakley signs are not lighting up. I popped the top open and I'm missing two halogen bulbs that look to be a footish long. Does anyone know the correct size/name of the bulb and a trusted site I can buy a few from? Thanks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If it's anything like the full size it's an 18inch bulb and you can get them from Walmart. They are used for cabinets in a kitchen.

If it's anything like the full size it's an 18inch bulb and you can get them from Walmart. They are used for cabinets in a kitchen.
Thank you for the reply. I guess worst case I could just pull one and match it up at Walmart. Just thought someone here may know. :)

I went through this a few months ago. Never did find the right bulb. Its an odd size. If you take the white plexi sheet out of the bottom, there should be two more bulbs the same size. It should say the name on it. I think it was T8. Let me know if you find them!

With the help of @DrtyHarry I believe I figured out the correct size. I have 4 ordered from Amazon. Paid under $10 with shipping. I have my fingers crossed. Should be a F14T8 4100k.

When I was looking, I couldn't find the ANYWHERE....I see them available at more places now. Keep me posted, Kory....if they fit, I may want to score a few more. I'm toying with the notion of changing the top ones to LED.....but I heard what is currently in there is brighter. Not sure....

Back