• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Countertop Lower Bulbs?

TheDukeOfIce

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Silicon Valley, CA
Hello O forum,
Am in the process of cleaning and restoring a 3.0 Countertop, and the bottom bulbs are missing.

Could anyone help me ID the type of bulb I need to get? It’s a smaller housing, about a 1/2” or so for the bulbs to mount into, and these run about 14” long.

Thank you in advance!

DA6AAAA3-282D-40B3-9B29-7A02E4F731D8.jpeg

BE8DFDA7-A92A-4907-BEC8-0FC65BCA13D7.jpeg

7CDC7910-891A-452B-BA77-E6DA919F99AD.jpeg

CC9AB02C-2871-4365-AA35-BB1F2D840195.jpeg

the bottom lighting takes f18t8 bulbs.

just make sure you check the ones up top to see what the temperature rating is for it, otherwise it will be hard to match. It's measured in "K" and the higher the number, the whiter the light (cool). The lower the number, the more yellow it is (warm).

This might help too if you find that the ballast is bad.

the bottom lighting takes f18t8 bulbs.

just make sure you check the ones up top to see what the temperature rating is for it, otherwise it will be hard to match. It's measured in "K" and the higher the number, the whiter the light (cool). The lower the number, the more yellow it is (warm).

This might help too if you find that the ballast is bad.
Well, I just now noticed you're talking about the countertop case so my comment won't apply. Let me look into the ballast as it normally will tell you which bulbs are compatible

Was searching around and found an other thread, think I had a direction now:

F14T8

Will also likely change the MR16 base bulbs to a cool white for a fresh look.

Appreciate the insight fellas! Will post back finished shots and what all I used.

Back