• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 3 pairs of XX for sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

XX xmetal with deep ruby lenses 9.9/10 bridge factory tight but some rubber from the bridge coupler sticking out (see pictures).
$old

XX polished, these where completely disassembled by me and hand polished by a local jeweler and reassembled and bridge redone factory tight, oem ice iridium lenses 9.9/10.
The polish on these is some of the best I’ve ever seen the attention to detail is very good leaving no dull areas inside or out looks OEM.
$old

XX bronze plated 24k lenses 9.5/10 possible cleaning marks bridge new/tight
$850

Bronze plating and polishing was north of 250$
Frames where around 400$ plus a tune 50$ customizations 250+$ lenses 100+$.

Even in todays crazy xmetal economy just looking to get what I have into these for the most part. if you want to buy these PM me.

Some pictures not uploading, and the ones that are are jumbled, more available upon request.

016D39DF-2A4C-4D1E-A550-6E09EDF5ECCA.jpeg

View attachment 949033

View attachment 949034

View attachment 949035

View attachment 949036

E5449960-216D-4ADD-B25A-344DFDF7A2EC.jpeg

View attachment 949038

View attachment 949039

C02779FF-51FB-4B28-82DD-56F9B859D66B.jpeg

View attachment 949041

View attachment 949042

View attachment 949043

View attachment 949044

View attachment 949045

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You have to accept goods and services. It's a rule here buddy. I'll edit your post until you change it. Sorry bout it but its just not accepted out in the open.

Username Hidden said:
You have to accept goods and services. It's a rule here buddy. I'll edit your post until you change it. Sorry bout it but its just not accepted out in the open.
I accept goods and services… you’ll just need to add 35% to the total for me to pay income tax theft on your payment, I fall into the 35% theft category.

Oooooor

Next time I list them as a trade because trades are perfectly fine on here right?

Example: I’ll trade these glasses for a money order for this amount of money. You ship first unless you have 120+ all positive feedback then we can ship at the same time.

DC2F1C43-73B3-44E9-A7F1-8362EF15CF19.jpeg

@SouLFuLFroG @OakleyBoss I’ll just keep adding to this beings I can’t “bump” my thread even tho I paid a 100 something dollars to be a lifetime member.

Yeah again I’ll just post that I’m trading them for a money order that is 100 percent not against your rules ( please respond with a link to this rule I can’t find it ) Some how trading isn’t dangerous, where you blindly send someone your glasses and hope they send you theirs in return, but not using goods and services is? Makes perfect senses. I appreciate you guys deleting my listings though that’s cool of you. I’ll be posting most of my collection and trying to get out of the game asap.

It’s also funny how you guys choose to delete by threads over rules that don’t even exist, and if they do they’re not in @xmetalmaniac “read before you post” but what is in the rules is “Honor the first pm” & “first come first serve period” And time stamping your offer with “Pm sent”. So you guys don’t enforce actual rules or ban anyone who actually don’t follow the rules which I’ve been complaining about for years with this OBO crap but you’ll delete my post on some made up garbage. Apparently OF is ran by Democrats.

EE54D433-AEB3-4D22-A82F-0F9D23FC3964.png

Last edited:
PayPal double dips every time there is a currency conversion for me. It sucks I know and i get taxes twice on most things coming into Canada. Maybe just list a price and not say anything about the payment type in your thread. Perhaps there are folks that are comfortable giving you a different payment style... For now and out in the open we have to follow the rules..

Please post a link to the rule

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.