• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3- Tier Stands.

Jon the Don

Pork Chop Express
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
IMG_3663.JPG

Just got a couple of 3-Tier stands from the States. These seem to be as rare as rocking horse sh*t in England! Talk about beg, borrow, steal!

Please note the one spare tier, that was ear-marked for a Ducati Straight Jacket 2007 but again these seem to be as rare as Hens teeth so now I am in negotiation to get a slightly more bling Straight Jacket 2007 as an alternative!!

Thanks buddy. My collection is smalI, I have thinned out a few frames, sold off A-Wires and Whiskers and am now content with just Juliets and Straight Jackets.

Nothing wrong with that. The Juliets and SJs suit you perfectly and the ones you have look great. Looking forward to seeing what will go on the empty tier. Wish I had the discipline to pare down my collection and get rid of some things.... but I continue to hoard away haha.

The Stands and your collection look great! I need to get some stands and start working on a display for mine, which is still pretty small..

The Stands and your collection look great! I need to get some stands and start working on a display for mine, which is still pretty small..

Thanks man. Much appreciated. You have to start somewhere, some of the collections on here are amazing, whole rooms filled with quality Oakley pieces as well as sunglasses, I know I will never be in that league, full respect to the O-Bros and Sisters that collect like that!

Nice setup Don! I love the look of collections out in the open! Unfortunately I have to keep mine under lock to keep away from godzilla and king Kong (kids!) ;)

Love the simplicity and beauty of Juliets and the jackets! Such nice frames together.

Cheers buddy. I bought that unit with the intention of creating "Oakley Corner" as my missus puts it! I quite fancied a tall case but the unit there was a compromise. I don't have kids so no fear of anything getting knocked over/damaged.

Back