• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 32 Pair Oakley Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New to OF but have been a long time Oakley "collector".
I've inventoried my various 32 pairs of Oakley's and am hoping to sell all together as one bundle.

I remained as unbiased as I could with the grading but some have been worn often, some once and some never so if they say "MINT", I genuinely mean it.

Asking price as whole collection- $4000 ($125 per pair)
I'm not desperate to sell, so I'm hoping I won't get low ball offers on this forum but shoot your shot if you're interested! Can of course send the individual photos through email.
c.benko@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking!

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You need to post a price

Username Hidden said:
You need to post a price
This ☝️ according to this 👇

Username Hidden said:
You need to post a price
Username Hidden said:
This ☝️ according to this 👇
👇
Username Hidden said:
Asking price as whole collection- $4000 ($125 per pair)
I'm not desperate to sell, so I'm hoping I wouldn't low ball offers on this forum but shoot your shot if you're interested! Can of course send the individual photos through email.

Or was that not there earlier. Lol.

Username Hidden said:
👇

Or was that not there earlier. Lol.
It was not there earlier :p

Username Hidden said:
I'll stick to memes. View attachment 865172

G.L.W.S. O.P.
You need to create a meme that reminds newbies to read the rules. It would be the most used meme on the forum. ;)

nice stuff, but your way off price on a lot of your glasses. seems like you put a lot of time into your list.

no ones paying this, sorry man. even if you sold it individually, your no where close to asking prices

good luck

You're probably looking at closer to 2000-3000 for the collection and it would be pretty rare unless the price was right for someone to buy the complete set - might be worth trying to sell them on ebay individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back