• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$350 For X Squared Worth It?

Sundalo

I should Work at Oakley
WPB, FL.
Found a $350 X Squared in perfect condition including lenses but with nothing else(no coin, box, soft case, and/or hard case). Is this still a fair price. To tell you the truth I'm actually looking for a pair of XX in any color way but just can't afford/justify the $450 - up price tag. Any advised would be appreciated.

PS: found a craiglister selling X-squared x-metal color for $180 but he/she has not responded(messaged him 3 times)

$350 is basically msrp so if you can't find one at your local o store or vault, it might be worth picking up. What's the frame and lens combo on that? Now, if that one with the $180 xs you're asking for replies, that's a good deal.

Its pricey for sure. $350 is retail brand new with everything brotha. I would pass unless you can't live without it.

$350 is basically msrp so if you can't find one at your local o store or vault, it might be worth picking up. What's the frame and lens combo on that? Now, if that one with the $180 xs you're asking for replies, that's a good deal.
Carbon/polar black iridium. I've given up on that craiglister. Guess I'll file that along with "seeing a unicorn" lol

Latest Posts

Back