• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$80 pick up

Oh man that's aweosme. I paid $80 for my first one and $100 for my second. Both are 3.0 but should be close. Hit me up if you need help. I've rebuilt a couple of them.

Yeah I have a spline I paid 500 for and drove 7 hrs to get but its complete, mirror, brochure holder and all but I want to convert the lights to led.

This new one I think is a 3.1 not sure but I'll see what up with it. It's in great shape and it came out of a hibbit. The girl I got it from was the store manager and said she would hook me up with the new one when they get the new one.

Definitely good to have an in at a store!

Home Depot sells the LED driver for $15. Its back in the lighting section by the ballasts and stuff. Then I got all the LEDs from eBay for like a dollar each. LED strip lighting on the front legs facing back really makes it pop.

Ok so I need some lighting options the very top of case is not metal it's clear plexi and about 6 inches under that is another clear plexi sheet. There are no lights no wires and no evidence of any being there.

Bottom

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Basically you're gonna have to mount some LEDs in there however you can to get the best light.

This is what you want from HD. I have one in each case that runs four or six M 16 or M whatever they are LED lamps and two of the four foot LED strips. No problems at all.
IMG_2974.JPG
IMG_2975.JPG

I would get one of those and some LED bulbs and strips and then mock up something.

Or just stick a lamp on top of it and be done with it lol

Latest Posts

Back