• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$80 pick up

There's only one white plexi and its on the bottom. The top is clear plexi. I'll have to look it up and get a piece cut for it.

Congratulations. We are all jealous of your steal!!

I don't think this one has lights. Or at least there's none in this one.
The ones at the top take a single 50 cm (roughly) fluorescent tube. To get to it, you need to unscrew about 6 screws from the top grate of the unit.

The down lights inside should have a u shaped pin which when gently squeezed will pop out and release the light bulb downwards.

Sometimes they are missing, but you can "refashion" a large paper clip to do the same job to hold the bulb in its place. Easiest if you have one to "model".

I have no idea how to change the lights at the bottom of the unit.

Congratulations. We are all jealous of your steal!!

The ones at the top take a single 50 cm (roughly) fluorescent tube. To get to it, you need to unscrew about 6 screws from the top grate of the unit.

The down lights inside should have a u shaped pin which when gently squeezed will pop out and release the light bulb downwards.

Sometimes they are missing, but you can "refashion" a large paper clip to do the same job to hold the bulb in its place. Easiest if you have one to "model".

I have no idea how to change the lights at the bottom of the unit.
That would be if it was a 3.0 case. This looks to be a 3.1 case.

Oh man that's aweosme. I paid $80 for my first one and $100 for my second. Both are 3.0 but should be close. Hit me up if you need help. I've rebuilt a couple of them.

Latest Posts

Back