• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Heartfelt Thank you (Merry Christmas) !!!!

Indeed its the season of eternal hope amd thanksgiving and that is why i love this community... Im sorry for your loss bro, but as they say, "there is always a good reason for a bad incident", it may not justify your loss but it made a lot of people realize how good people are in the forum....

You are spot on. This has been a tragedy for my family on one level, but it has made us realize how strong we are as a family, how loved we are by our extended family and our community and we have found a much greater appreciation for the human soul and its capacity to love unconditionally, even total strangers.

Man... This is some mind blowing stuff. I can't even imagine the loss, but the OF family is great.

May the recovery be sweet.

The recovery has been slow but progressing through the channels. As with everything else, New Jersey is a nightmare. In the end, hopefully by the Summer, everything will be returned to as near normal as possible. The OF Family has been so AMAZING and has really restored my faith in Humanity. I am a Police Officer so I am cynical, partly by nature and even more so by my job. When things like this occur in peoples lives, they make people slow down, stop taking things for granted and appreciate the truly important things in life. This has been a life changing event for me on so many levels. I know I am a better person than I was before.

Latest Posts

Back