• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A huge Package arrived at Yakuza‘s home :)

Congrats on all the goodies... Time to talk with Mrs. YFG ;)

Hahaha Q she doesn’t even knows it what I got ;)

That’s easy:

Item Number 1: “This one? Oh I got it for cheap and can flip for profit. I will soon.”

The rest of items: “I could only get them this cheap if I bought all of them, so I did. Don’t worry, they’ll be sold soon”

Rinse & repeat until she forgets you ever bought them. :D
LMAO ;)

Hi to All,
you know there is still the fire inside me even if I‘m semi retired LOL ;)
I received a huge package with the weight of 18 LBS and I was so excited to unboxed it...
A big thanks first of all to @zwc0442 Zach who is an awesome help for dispatching me the stuffs and as well I received amazing Pit Boss/ C Six Carbon Icons and the CPT America MM :)
Second big thanks @SEAN WAYNE for forwarding me my stuffs further, without his help, I won’t be able to put my hands on the items. @SEAN WAYNE goes always the extra mile for me that the courier service did a good job :)
@SoulFulFrog thanks for your DNA on the Stormtrooper XS and your amazing custom as well :)
@Chris515000 thanks for your XS Ferrari custom, man I love it :)
@BigRabbit you made another dream came true, thanks pal :)
@SiRacer420 thanks Buddy for your awesome custom coins for the Custom of the months challenge, they already have a special place in my cabinet:)
So now gentelmen, enjoy now the stuffs :)

View attachment 467233

View attachment 467234

View attachment 467235

View attachment 467236

View attachment 467237

View attachment 467238

View attachment 467239

View attachment 467240
Oh wow. That is INSANE! Congratulations!

Back