• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold A juliet Custom 275

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

first is polished and anodized purple.. freshly tuned and completely refinished.. screws and frame are all thats available. Frame was a beater carbon. Someone asked me to do a purple one for them but I've since forgotten who that was..lol. damn the mind. Looking to get $old

Second is a cerkoated frame.. i had it up for sale earlier and had it on hold for someone but they've since backed out. Probably a good thing he seemed like the type to flip flop around. Anyway screws and frame are all that's available. It is freshly tuned and customized.. about a month or so ago.. give or take.. i tried them on once or twice only to find juliets aren't at all for me..$275

20200820_102619.jpg
20200820_102616.jpg
20200820_102609.jpg
20200820_102543.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
The purple one is gorgeous

Mmmmm, puurrplle!🤤

That purple would be cool with Deep red lenses both are really nice.

id Take them,but I’ve already blown my Oakley allowance for the month,and I don’t want the wife to ground me again

What would be a good lens combo for both frames ?

Username Hidden said:
What would be a good lens combo for both frames ?
I just stuck violet in the pair I picked up because I had changed so many lenses around that time that I was just tired of doing it, and honestly I really like it.
But a nice ruby or fire would look sweet as well.
D9B27655-2EBF-4B19-AC97-81EE09B72FE8.jpeg

I would put 24k lenses in that purple frame but that’s the Minnesota in my blood.

Username Hidden said:
I would put 24k lenses in that purple frame but that’s the Minnesota in my blood.
I have fire in my purple xx, ruby in my r1 and a pos red sorta line gear one in my R2..what can I say purple is an amazing look for metals..lol. I did this particular juliet a lighter purple though..
20200820_220706.jpg
20200820_220659.jpg
20200820_220642.jpg
20200820_220632.jpg
20200820_220621.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I just stuck violet in the pair I picked up because I had changed so many lenses around that time that I was just tired of doing it, and honestly I really like it.
But a nice ruby or fire would look sweet as well.
View attachment 778973

I remember that one well. I did it quickly because of how few casting marks there were..well quickly being like 10 hours or so. Lol.. This one listed here took twice as long. I do enjoy the work though. And i also like the darker purple myself a little better as well.. nice combo

20200820_220706.jpg

Nice customs Brian! @Broccoli you need thenpue
Juliets with some 24k in them and white rubber kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.