• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Little Collection In Amsterdam

I love your collection. I will be getting my first pair of radars in a couple months. Thought I would start big and go with the echleons. I have them on hold at a store and they are letting me pay them off monthly. can't wait to get them. I love your antifreeze radars also. I want to find one in the future.

I love your collection. I will be getting my first pair of radars in a couple months. Thought I would start big and go with the echleons. I have them on hold at a store and they are letting me pay them off monthly. can't wait to get them. I love your antifreeze radars also. I want to find one in the future.

Sad thing is Jummeltjie decided he could no longer collect and sold a LOT of his collection!

Sad thing is Jummeltjie decided he could no longer collect and sold a LOT of his collection!

Oh that really sucks. I will Stop at a certain extent but I'm not anywhere close to where I want to be. I am at 16 now 17 in a couple months and from then on I'm not gonna chase the stuff from the past way to difficult and expensive for my liking.

Back