• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Additonal 25% off Oakley.com through 5/15

I got in on this deal too. Since the pair of Madman I ordered from chilirambo was not as expected, I was able to get the pewter/black iridium for $199 shipped straight from Oakley. I also noticed that the badman Ferrari edition were part of this deal too. On sale for $348 plus the 25% off of that. Not a bad deal for someone that really wants a pair. Not great, but not terrible either. Thanks for the heads up!

Good deal IF your model is classified as "sale"- not a ton is. And oddly some frames that are actually NOT marked down and on sale qualify (some Crankshaft colors) and some that are marked down and actually on sale aren't "on sale" and don't qualify. Go figure.

Good deal IF your model is classified as "sale"- not a ton is. And oddly some frames that are actually NOT marked down and on sale qualify (some Crankshaft colors) and some that are marked down and actually on sale aren't "on sale" and don't qualify. Go figure.
We already know that Oakley defies logic.

I just bought a split jacket set of lenses in gold iridium (I know they are old, I'm saving a big taco though from being slaughtered.) Also bought Emerald Iridium Plaintiff lenses, rumor has it they will work for OTT...
@Sun & Sand @rzurzel @QLR1
Can't wait to see the result of those plaintiffs. Personally I'd prefer some screaming iridium tints for OTTs but that's just me. Let me know the results Maestro :)

Latest Posts

Back