• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spotting a fake before buying! Bags 2023

IMG_1976.jpeg

@BigOakleyGuy its all about learning and now you know you can be wiser in the future👊 always just a message away for any tips I’ve been collecting and sourcing for a little while now so have seen most things!

@BigOakleyGuy its all about learning and now you know you can be wiser in the future👊 always just a message away for any tips I’ve been collecting and sourcing for a little while now so have seen most things!
I'll be sure to hit you up next time before buying! Thank you for your kindness and advice.

Just uploading some more images of fake bags as and when I come across them, this one is for sale on eBay and maybe listed on other platforms from a seller with just over 250k followers on Instagram. I have dealt with this company before and cant say I had a good experience! check the metal o, mad science and factory pilot detailing all on the same bag...oops
fake1.jpg
fake2.jpg
fake3.jpg
fake4.jpg

SLING BAG - Oakley Static logo has been stitched on all wrong and looks like a stood on doughnut. Also made science literature is just machine printed on rather than a rubber label. All wrong
IMG_2181.jpeg
IMG_2182.jpeg
IMG_2183.jpeg

IMG_2395.jpeg
IMG_2396.jpeg
IMG_2397.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg
IMG_2399.jpeg
Found on platform “Grailed” listed at $300!
Dead give aways are the zippers “static o logo” which were never used on ANY bags!
Label has also been stitched on too high up if that makes sense as there should be a gap from where the black diagonal lines start.