• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale All of my FLAK Jacket Stuff (Frames, Lenses, Rubber) - Price Drop (Offers?)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am primarily a X-Metal collector, but I have a few other frames. This is one of them along with the accessories. I bought all of this, but have never used it, so hopefully someone else can get some use out of it. I am not super familiar with FLAK prices, so if anything is just crazy overpriced please let me know in this thread. Thanks for checking it all out.

Below are individual prices on each thing. If you are interested in everything (Frame, lenses, and all rubbers) I will sell it all for $165.

1) Pair of Team Navy Frames with OEM Orange rubbers. These frames have never been used or worn outside of my home. They have 3rd Party Fuse lenses in them, but I have some lenses for sale below also. Asking $70

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

2) Brand new unused or mounted pair of Ruby Polarized Lenses. Bought these from a member here, but never ended up using them. Asking $100 for them.

FR1.jpg

FR2.jpg

3) Rubbers. I have 4 sets of brand new BLACK rubber kits, and 2 sets of ORANGE rubber kits. Asking $15 each. They are all new in the box.

F1.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM replied TTT

Bump

Price Drop