• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Alternative To Fives Squared?

Barrybarryr

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I struggle finding sunglasses that fit. This means I usually end up with Fives Squared.

Although I really like them I'm bored of continually buying the same type.

I like the Frogskins style of glasses but when I tried them they were too big.

Can anyone recommend other styles that I should have a look at?

I don't have an Oakley store nearby to try them out!

Many thanks

Barry

Get some quarter jackets. They're made for a youth fit but I would argue that they are a very similar fit to that of a fives sq. If Frogskins are too large but you dig the style, experiment with a Jupiter Squared. It's not quite as large. Flak jacket and Half Jacket 2.0 generally look good on just about everyone.

I too require a smaller fit--so I know how it is.

Get some quarter jackets. They're made for a youth fit but I would argue that they are a very similar fit to that of a fives sq. If Frogskins are too large but you dig the style, experiment with a Jupiter Squared. It's not quite as large. Flak jacket and Half Jacket 2.0 generally look good on just about everyone.

I too require a smaller fit--so I know how it is.

Jup Squared are even wider than Frogs... Based on my wearing of them... Not actual measurements

Jup Squared are even wider than Frogs... Based on my wearing of them... Not actual measurements
They may be wider, idk. But being squared versus such a large teardrop seems to fit me better personally. Frogskins to look huge on me.

The valves are a lot bigger than the fives squared. Try the new-ish straight jacket. It'll fit almost like the fives.

Thanks for the suggestions.

It's the Frogskins/80's throw back style I was looking for ideally.

I'll take a look at the Jupiter squared and see if they fit.

I have same problem I use straight jacketII and Flaks with the larger nose pads I sold all mine but gascan s unknown minute 2 and monster pups used to work well...... I love the Flaks

Back