• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Amazon Fathersday 20% off

I was looking at purchasing some polarized holbrooks, they're at $120 with the discount.

At first glance it has 4.5 stars but if you look at the most recent reviews they were fakes. Would you guy still proceed? Will Amazon protect you if you recieved fakes?

I was looking at purchasing some polarized holbrooks, they're at $120 with the discount.

At first glance it has 4.5 stars but if you look at the most recent reviews they were fakes. Would you guy still proceed? Will Amazon protect you if you recieved fakes?
Yes, I've went through something similar a couple of months ago. If you don't like what you received, just return it per Amazon policy.

I kinda frown upon 3rd party shipping with Amazon fulfillment now.

Yes, I've went through something similar a couple of months ago. If you don't like what you received, just return it per Amazon policy.

I kinda frown upon 3rd party shipping with Amazon fulfillment now.

Yeah it seems just such a hassle, on top of that the expectation of excitement of buying something new then having to return it sucks.

Latest Posts

Back