• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Henderson AKA Drewblood419

This is sad news. Rest in piece my friend. I'm glad to have been able to "know you" through our exchange. Thank you for the Gold Juliets and glad to have played a small part to help you get your grail R1's.

I will keep these Juliets as well as your memory with them.

View attachment 541714

That’s the one i sold him not too long ago, take care of it bro.

Prayers and condolences go out to his family.. I didn’t get to converse with him much but he was a fighter until the end.. now he’s with God and no longer in pain.. I hope his R1’s help with the blinding light that is heaven ...

And yes I agree Trump.. **** eukemia...**** cancer... and **** the medical industry who refuses to cure it and only treat it because that’s where the money is..... at least that’s my 2 cents ....

Well, I had been away for quite a while and did not see any of this or know that it was going on. I cannot believe the generosity and the genuine human kindness that exists within this community. I did not know this young man personally but reading through his posts and seeing the outpouring of support he received from this community, I am truly honored to be a member. This guy was a true fighter and all he wanted to do was beat the horrible disease and get back to his life. I am glad that he was able to get that R1 and enjoy it for a short time. I am going through something currently, that pales in comparison to what this man endured, but I too am receiving assistance and support from this tremendous community. I will always be a member and when I am back on my feet I will always pay it forward and work hard to repay the kindness extended to me and my family.

God Bless you Drew. May you rest in eternal peace. My prayers will remain with your precious Ida Rose and the rest of your family.

Back