• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Pair.. (last Pair For A While)

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
So I have been wanting a pair of Polished juliets for my Black Iridium Polarized lenses... When I was at the Vault Sunday I tried on a pair of Polished and the frames were a bit bright for me, although they are cool.

So I decided when I find a good pair here or eBay for a good price I will get them..

Luckily I snagged a pair on eBay, Although I think he listed the lens color wrong, they look to be Titanium/Gold.. Anyway here are some pics he sent me. there is no Box or coin with these as far as I know, which is fine as I will wear them.. Might swap my VR28 and rootbeer pieces to them and use the X Metal pair for the Black Iridium..
ti_Juliet1.JPG

ti_Juliet2.JPG

ti_Juliet5.JPG

ti_Juliet3.JPG

ti_Juliet4.JPG

yeah they are not even polarized from what I can tell..

So the lenses will come out and I think I will put my VR28 Black Iridium Polarized and Rootbeer in this frame.

Then my X Metal Frame will get black Ear socks/Nose bombs and Black Iridium Polarized lenses.

So I will be all set..

They look to be Fire lenses. They COULD be polarized though. I helped JiveSEVEN pick up a pair of polished/fire polarized juliets and while the box said polarized and the lenses (after testing) were polarized, the etching wasn't on the lens. Just test it when you get them.

Okay, then more then likely I will sell the Fire lenses.. I have a set that I want to put in them anyway so I really bought these for the frames.. I think the price I paid was pretty decent..

Latest Posts

Back