• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Pair.. (last Pair For A While)

They look to be Fire lenses. They COULD be polarized though. I helped JiveSEVEN pick up a pair of polished/fire polarized juliets and while the box said polarized and the lenses (after testing) were polarized, the etching wasn't on the lens. Just test it when you get them.

ive actually never seen a polarised juliet without etching unless they were aftermarket lenses... but i hear it happen. this pair is the plasma/fire, if im not wrong was never a OEM polarised combo.. only polished/fire is polarised.

man i want a titanium juliet..

ive actually never seen a polarised juliet without etching unless they were aftermarket lenses... but i hear it happen. this pair is the plasma/fire, if im not wrong was never a OEM polarised combo.. only polished/fire is polarised.

man i want a titanium penny..

The pair Rob found on CL, was from a guy here who has a friend who worked at Oakley. Could be one of those "oops" pairs that were never meant to be sold.

The pair Rob found on CL, was from a guy here who has a friend who worked at Oakley. Could be one of those "oops" pairs that were never meant to be sold.

Yea I still have those lenses. Actually upon further inspection, the "polarized" etching is on the inside of the lens but not on the outside which is weird.

I have a pair of polarized Juliets, you cannot see the etching from the front, but you can read polarized from the back looking through them. Very odd, I think what they did was put the etching on the inside of the lens versus the outside.

Jive, just saw your post above mine! lol

I have a pair of polarized Juliets, you cannot see the etching from the front, but you can read polarized from the back looking through them. Very odd, I think what they did was put the etching on the inside of the lens versus the outside.

Jive, just saw your post above mine! lol

Hah nice, same boat :)

Back