• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another school shooting in Florida

Oh and whybarent any of you talking about guns every other day of the year, only when something happens, and you let emotion over rule logical thought?

Don't see anyone on here griping daily about the kids of Africa killing people daily in there civil wars. Must not be that close to home, even though it's closer than America. Interesting thought.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

I think overpopulation has alot to do with crime and shootings.... the most violent countries in the world are overpopulated.
look at Africa and the middle east

more people more crime

U.S. Population (2018) - Worldometers

US population
1955 > 171,783,842
1995 > 265,658,849
2018 > 326,766,748
2050 > 389,591,663

most of it due to immigration, it just not sustainable. fewer people equals happier people, less stress and so on. those who allowed this mess are the ones responsible for the rise in crimes

There are many things at play here. First off, if you don't live in America, you have no right to comment. You have no first hand experience with our culture. Our founding fathers were very smart men. The first thing in the constitution is the freedom of speech. They knew words are the most powerful thing anyone can have. They knew that defending those words was the second most powerful thing.

The constitution was founded by men, who wanted to be free. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of freedom. (George Washington) now the second amendment reads as follows.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The right of the people shall not be infringed. It's every person's right to bear arms. It's everybody's god given right to protect them selves and there family. The founding fathers wrote the constitution to grow with the times, as they knew there'd be advances in technology.

Now let's look at a few things. And let's use scenarios.
I want to buy a gun.
I go to a shop. Let's say I want an ak47. (Adomat kalshknovia model of 1947. 9 pound agalmagniation of stamped steel and ply wood. Fires 7.62x39 at a rate of 600 ish round per min minus malfunctions and mag changes with a full auto variant. )
I fill out a back ground check. It goes through nics (national instant check system) now, at this point I either get approved, delayed or denied. We get the first one. But delayed? Well I have my father's name. Scott louis Chaplin. Sperm donor is Scott Allen Chaplin. He's a felon. I may get delayed as someone looks into this to see who is who. Then I'll get approved.
The shop can also not sell to you if you're talking weird, or just look off. Now if we look at the constitution it don't say anything about these hoops to jump through. But they make people feel good. Now along with gun purchase let's look at some other things. Let's look at suppersors (scilencers) now they aren't like in movies at all. In order to get one, you need to fill out paperwork, get a check, buy a nfa stamp. (Nfa=national firearms act) now the country knows you have a suppressor. Hum second amendment don't mention these hoops either. They were added. Now most of these laws were added from mass shootings. California's gun law came after the bank robbery with 2 guys with full auto ak47 and body armor. Chigaco was from the chigaco type writer (Tommy guns nickname) and the gangs or the 30's. Sondonwe need more laws? No. Why? Because laws don't stop evil people. Bad people will find away. Look at the guy in China, stabbed 33 people and injured another 133. Ban knives China!
The first form of recorded aggression is when Cain picked up a rock and killed able. Where our rock Ban?

Now there's a theme with every mass shooting. It takes place where guns are not allowed. Schools don't have guns. But yet in the 50's and earlier, every country kid had one and ran a trap line with it. No mass shootings. Now another talking point is the way these kids are being raised, lack of morals and values instilled by there parents. And someone always drops a ball. This 19yr old was expelled, had vids on YouTube about killing people. That right there is the fault of the police. This shooting is the fault of the police. The shooting is the fault of that tick turds parents for not raising a decent human being. It's not the guns fault, it's not the laws fault.

Now on my personal views of the other nations commenting on our laws. Sit down and shut up. This isn't (insert place here). Any comparison you make is speculative. You don't live here so how Do you have an opinion, and magically you don't have to live here. You don't vote here, so what are you going to change? For some of the countries, you should look at your history. If your from Germany look at what you have now vs prior to 1989 if you lived in the West.

This topic has no business in this forum.

Only thing we have to fear, is fear it's self. FDR.

III%

:popcorn:

Yes
29ca4d64622bae0c3e8df8f3d52e85f4.jpg

Back