• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another school shooting in Florida

Dude it is an internet forum discussion... There are bigger things to worry about than winning an argument with someone two thousand miles away sitting in his/her couch.
I beg to differ.... by the way, i am naked in my bath tub with my lap top........ what are you wearing rc? :brunette:

Lots of protesting today. People protesting Trump is doing enough to stop school shootings. Just remember, He’s not your President! Read your t shirts and your signs. You denounced him when he was elected. Remember that.

I would not like to have my teacher carrying a gun around school , they could be just as sick as any student and some day snap.

besides, who is to say they will use it against a guy with a rifle, they might just cover and hide. they are only teachers, can't expect them to play Rambo.

i just don't see any real way of stopping those shootings
All that means is you may have an unstable teacher in your midst already who could snap anyway. The gun doesn’t make them snap. They have other issues. Mandatory psychological evaluations for faculty members whether they carry or not could expose thát problem.

To your other point we cant expect them to be Rambo. This is all the more reason to employ trained individuals who understand how to assess a threat, seek cover and act decisively to eliminate a threat.

The solution long term is to eliminate guns from those who would seek to cause harm. The short term and more manageable goal is to protect potential targets from a threat. You can’t do that with a stupid sign that reads gun free zone. That’s complete BS.

Hummmmmm
28564485807eca9c255a96f39b81bfd0.jpg

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

yeah, there was not that much outcry about Omar in that orlando night club ....... guess a muslim killing 49 gay people is not a great story to cover for weeks on end

Latest Posts

Back