• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix. The Complete List.

What would a Fuente Antix (24-092) complete with box, cloth and pin be worth these days? Overall condition 9/10.

I didn't see the Antix Metalic Red on this list! Also, my MLB Antix has a NY Yankees logo etched on the lens. So This is not really a Compete list. Who wants to finish this list?

I didn't see the Antix Metalic Red on this list! Also, my MLB Antix has a NY Yankees logo etched on the lens. So This is not really a Compete list. Who wants to finish this list?
older list. check out o-forum.com. more of the database/technical side of collecting (although there is also a forum) and this is more of the social/general knowledge/collector opinion side of Oakley enthusiasts.

oh and welcome! i am more of a hijinx fan but that bleeds into the antix by default

Awesome! Thank you dragonvoi for the info! I'm new to wearing and collecting Oakley's. Started out by a friend giving me a pair of Antix and I total dig them. I now own 4 pair and counting! lol I'm trying to learn more about other models and sizes/fit compared to the Antix. I like the shield lens look with Antix. Wouldn't mind something a bit smaller in vertical size. I've seen Oakley Straightback, Gascans, Turbine rotor and Ridgeline online, but, not in person. They all look awesome! Would love to try them all on! lol Did a google search on comparisons, but, came up short. No one really puts them side by side to the Antix. I will check out o-forum.com for sure! Thanks again! BTW, Romeo Van Frogskinstein did an amazing job making this list and I really appreciate his efforts! I hope my post doesn't come off like a diss to the list, cause, I mean no harm at all. Cheers!!!

older list. check out o-forum.com. more of the database/technical side of collecting (although there is also a forum) and this is more of the social/general knowledge/collector opinion side of Oakley enthusiasts.
Btw, I think you meant o-review.com instead of o-forum.com lol ;)

Awesome! Thank you dragonvoi for the info! I'm new to wearing and collecting Oakley's. Started out by a friend giving me a pair of Antix and I total dig them. I now own 4 pair and counting! lol I'm trying to learn more about other models and sizes/fit compared to the Antix. I like the shield lens look with Antix. Wouldn't mind something a bit smaller in vertical size. I've seen Oakley Straightback, Gascans, Turbine rotor and Ridgeline online, but, not in person. They all look awesome! Would love to try them all on! lol Did a google search on comparisons, but, came up short. No one really puts them side by side to the Antix. I will check out o-forum.com for sure! Thanks again! BTW, Romeo Van Frogskinstein did an amazing job making this list and I really appreciate his efforts! I hope my post doesn't come off like a diss to the list, cause, I mean no harm at all. Cheers!!!
whatever you do, DO NOT LOOK UP XMETALS. especially the ROMEO. they are horrible.

BTW the metallic red is on the list about the 7th or 8th one down. The NY my have been a special offering just with the lens. Does it have a part number on the inside of the arm?