• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Missing Metals?

You would need to have 8 X Metals to have an example of each of the 8 models that comprise this type, and 70 would complete the total normal production range, outlined as follows:

Half X - 6
Juliet - 33
Mars - 5
Penny - 5
Romeo - 3
Romeo II - 5
X Squared - 9
XX - 4

This list does not include non production items that were never available as sale items to the public, also the O-luminium and Magnesium glasses were not part of the X Metal group.

Wow that is an expensive list. My wallet will only let me get an example or 2 of each kind. So the mag M isnt really considered one then......I think I have an example of each one then.

.....I think I have an example of each one then.

the xx metal is the larger version of a juliet.

if it has a serial it should begin with XG, XP. XT or XX - hope one of your serials matches as the xx seem to be the sought after model at the moment.

Last edited:
You would need to have 8 X Metals to have an example of each of the 8 models that comprise this type, and 70 would complete the total normal production range, outlined as follows:

Half X - 6
Juliet - 33
Mars - 5
Penny - 5
Romeo - 3
Romeo II - 5
X Squared - 9
XX - 4

This list does not include non production items that were never available as sale items to the public, also the O-luminium and Magnesium glasses were not part of the X Metal group.

Bro, in o-review this is the total number of each of the metals...

half x - 7
Juliet - 44
Mars - 7
Penny - 6
Romeo - 3
Romeo 2 - 5
XX - 6
X- squared - 9

so are the others listed in o-review considered as non-production items? that would make a total 87 pairs!!! and it would be a long long way to complete this list! lol... and is the Jordan Romeo not counted as a separate pair with a different SKU?

i believe a jordan is designated only by a four digit serial - to make it more confusing it is a four digit serial without any zeros before it. there is a pair on ebay at the moment with a serial number 001864. i dont think this would be classed as a jordan as it is also the 'wrong' colour for a jordan (titanium). i have a plasma/fire serial 001881 - again the wrong colour for a jordan.

it needs to have a serial beginning with XG, XP. XT or XX - hope one of your serials matches as the xx seem to be the sought after model at the moment.
Plenty of XX's and XG's (3rd/4th gen) without serials.

i believe a jordan is designated only by a four digit serial - to make it more confusing it is a four digit serial without any zeros before it. there is a pair on ebay at the moment with a serial number 001864. i dont think this would be classed as a jordan as it is also the 'wrong' colour for a jordan (titanium). i have a plasma/fire serial 001881 - again the wrong colour for a jordan.

i think thats not a jordan bro... you are right to say that jordan romeos are designated by a four digit serial and as you said it will be XXXX only, not 00XXXX... correct me if i am wrong....

noy my pic...

lfg8.jpg

i think thats not a jordan bro... you are right to say that jordan romeos are designated by a four digit serial and as you said it will be XXXX only, not 00XXXX... correct me if i am wrong....

noy my pic...

lfg8.jpg

no need to correct - you're just confirming what i said!! whats the story with the serials with the format 00#### tho?

Back