• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

@Ventruck mine still pending........:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically phone app went to complete s***
Error after Error

And then when it loaded to payment, it showed me a women's size.

then I went straight to desktop
of course I wasn't logged in so I had to type that s***

and then got into the pending line immediately

It's so ironic that I take endless L's when I'm able to get in line ASAP, and I get this W after getting in after like 5-7 minutes. Looks like a fair share of people are cooking on NikeTalk. Either it was a decent amount of stock, or the app crashing ruined it for bots.

The app crashes till now. I tried buying some other shoes and it says error, i even tried to log in to desktop and still says error. Hoefully i get a W........but if not its all good. I got the lst shot anyway....

Supposedly people are getting very late hit notifications even now, and Nike might be filtering through suspected Bot IP's (not sure how they could do that in a timely manner). Site is unusable for me.

Supposedly people are getting very late hit notifications even now, and Nike might be filtering through suspected Bot IP's (not sure how they could do that in a timely manner). Site is unusable for me.

Yeah same here.....nike’s website crashed.

Hearing people who took an L were able to try again, sometimes for the same size, and hit. Looks like it's for sz 10.5 in particular.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wbsite is not working so i couldnt see any available size....mine still pending

Got some Presto from a Nike Outlet. I had a $5 gift card from Verizon and nothing really piqued my interest. The gift card basically covered the sales tax on this pair.
021244340197ec84e1ed4e6621ad80e1.jpg

Sent from Q's S8+

Last edited:
Travis Scott X Air Jordan IV

Materials = fire
Craftmanship = eh

Glue stains, slight variances between left and right, paint stroke marks on the midsole. Maybe the charm is in it being a bit more of a "hand made feel", but then one of the lace tips came too bulky. The inevitable correction from display to functional threading meant the aglet had to pop off. I just ordered a replacement set. Also got a white waxed set as LeBron was rocking it this way.

And they gave like zero f***s with threading the laces, all twisted and s***. If this wasn't semi-limited, I'd seriously wtf. Maybe I just got a lackluster example. Just crazy as I saw vids and clips of dudes camping for this. Resale of StockX is kinda low atm, given all the hype leading to it. On the upside, being less than perfect makes wearing less of a guilt trip.

Both left and right pairs are tagged with the same production dates, in China. The right shoe is looking more crease-prone. I noticed this with my Tinker 3, BC 3, and Shadow 10. With the latter two I've noticed the right shoe is softer period, and even if I try to induce the crease on the left, it hardly does so.

Now I kinda want a WC4.

mnVFYFa.jpg

itphHq3.jpg

ZOKWcnk.jpg
LBnwNRX.jpg

Latest Posts

Back