• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Yeah on the ones I’m really going for I have multiple accounts I use. Enter as fasted I can but still usually take and L.

A lot of people slept on these but I aint gonna lie, these are nice in person. Good thing its a sitter so i can choose a better pair and can use my $20 rewards on this badboys!
88adf61887b28d996c460fd0934dd379.jpg

d56b52dc5a77eb3d541f85133eed49ac.jpg

Those are the best ones...you really like em, you don't have to kill yourself to get em and you can use rewards or discounts. Pictures look awesome!

Those are the best ones...you really like em, you don't have to kill yourself to get em and you can use rewards or discounts. Pictures look awesome!

Yep people now a days like to complain and sleeping on something that is actually better than other release but to be honest, jordan brand was so off with their quality. People bought the raptors 4 that has the drake signature on the tongue for $200 that was on the outlet last yr. nike simply just slap a new patch on the tongue and called it “limited”???? LOL have you seen the pairs that people received? Some of the looks used and beat up so basically Nike recycled the on bought pairs on the outlet and rebrand the tongue LOL

HAHA that doesn't surprise me. I'm glad I looked at them and moved on. They are going to ruin the shock drops by getting people to bite on stuff like that

I skipped the 7's partly because I plunged on Kobe's, but I've found the 6 and 8 to have too much space for my feet. I can't even use the lace shroud on the 6. This 6/7/8 generation shares the same design basis so I can't expect it would work out any better for me. It does look quality, though.

Maybe will do a Cardinal or Bred OG pair for the sake of having it in the lineup.

Drake 4's (well not really), likely involved leftovers, but opportune time given how the Raptors are doing. Jordan Brand kinda screwed up not holding onto Kawhi. They lost a fun guy. Like, literally Drake is their leftover "signature player" now.

Back