• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Hi OF, is it true that over time the sole on the Adidas Boost shoes will turn into a some kind of Yellow Colour,??

I dont have any pair of them yet and i will like to know this before i look for a pair to my liking.

Thanks for any advice on how to take care of them to prevent or avoid this

Hi OF, is it true that over time the sole on the Adidas Boost shoes will turn into a some kind of Yellow Colour,??

I dont have any pair of them yet and i will like to know this before i look for a pair to my liking.

My pair of Yeezy 350 v2 Cream White have yellowed a little bit but not much. I've had them for a year and a half now, I think so it's OK.

White is usually not UV resistant and will yellow over time.

My pair of Yeezy 350 v2 Cream White have yellowed a little bit but not much. I've had them for a year and a half now, I think so it's OK.

White is usually not UV resistant and will yellow over time.
Thanks @htrap2294 , for your response, i think there is in this thread some boosts whith a black sole that are realy nice, that will be another alternative to the whites or you always can custom a pair like some of the pairs i have seen here.

Thanks @htrap2294 , for your response, i think there is in this thread some boosts whith a black sole that are realy nice, that will be another alternative to the whites or you always can custom a pair like some of the pairs i have seen here.

The black boost isn't a solution because it's painted, not dyed. It will crack and peel. I recommend either go for covered boost or boost that is incased in rubber like the Yeezy. Otherwise, just live with the yellow and bleach to get rid of the yellow.

The black boost isn't a solution because it's painted, not dyed. It will crack and peel. I recommend either go for covered boost or boost that is incased in rubber like the Yeezy. Otherwise, just live with the yellow and bleach to get rid of the yellow.
Thanks i did a search and found some videos on Youtube on how to clean and restore the Ultraboost shoes when they get the yellow colour, pretty simple solutions from what i see in the videos

i ordered both of these while there was still some good holiday sales going on. one was 25% off, the other was 30% off. Vapormax Plus Megatron colorway and Air Max Plus 3's.

megatron.jpg

air max plus 3.jpg

Last edited:

Yes it will yellow and stained.....the best way is to buy a shoes with colored boost. Try ultraboost 20
8d49a26c55ade61840f725200c9bbe61.jpg

123be89e8eb2387c14659364944ad39c.jpg

And from the list of adidas shoes with Boost the most comfortable ones is
Ultraboost
Yeezy
Pureboost
EQT
Solarboost

Back