• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

i can't remember which reviewer i was watching but it was either Foamer, Nightwing, or Jahronmon that said newer boost shoes don't yellow anymore. i'm not sure if it's true though.

Animal Instinct

20191220_192130.jpg

20191220_192203.jpg

20191220_192236.jpg

Kinda made an Air Kyreezy 2, which came early. I didn't commit to the full look because I know a lot of people are gonna do that, and with the platinum colorway. Was gonna do the glow strap but that'd get mad ugly if it yellows/browns.

Seems to have a bit of a longer strap than the GR pair I got. Reviewers and myself found the GR to be a smidge short so this is a nice move. Still went half size up, and fit seems consistent with the GR pair.

The Kyrie VI and the Westbrook Zer0.2 have been my favorite new designs for 2019. I found both to blend function and aesthetic better than any other performance shoe this year. Helps they're on the "lower" end of the pricing scale. A lot of shoe for the money.

I feel like Nike and Jordan went super aggressive this year. I had to consciously pass on some pairs, like the Winter 4 posted above. Colors on that one are super nice, but tripling up on the 11's forced me to compromise.

zS31Gdy.jpg

t1JFbac.jpg

Back