• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Battle of the UNC, AJ3 vs AJ4. They are perfect together as a pack
D6DF704B-0C2A-4D66-903D-E81758571D81.jpeg
418EC47F-8A5A-4FD3-90EA-74DE662CA8FB.jpeg
A4E57C3D-934E-4776-A832-9CBD5A6437CD.jpeg

Hindsight wish I tried for the 3's.

The 4's look really good. I held back because too many shoes, and realistically I have to wear my TS4's before they rot.
Funny story about the UNC 3 is that I was supposed to pass on those pair but a friend of mine ask for help to cop a pair and long story short I did cop him a pair and he got one as well, and so planning to cancel my order but then i forgot , good thing i didnt....LOL

Ok what the hell, Nike!? The smoke grey Jordan 35 was supposed to launch in SNKRS today. I even got the reminder at 6:45 AM. At 7 I refreshed and now they’re not launching until May 11th. I’ve never used SNKRS before. Do they always pull crap like this?

Ok what the hell, Nike!? The smoke grey Jordan 35 was supposed to launch in SNKRS today. I even got the reminder at 6:45 AM. At 7 I refreshed and now they’re not launching until May 11th. I’ve never used SNKRS before. Do they always pull crap like this?
SNKRS is the worst dude. Nothing but disappointment and heartache. Every time theirs a big drop SNKRS is trending on Twitter with people getting screwed.

Back