• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

SNKRS is the worst dude. Nothing but disappointment and heartache. Every time theirs a big drop SNKRS is trending on Twitter with people getting screwed.
Sorry to laugh. I once finally hit on a Kobe I wanted, then later was refunded and didn't ship. I still have app on my phone. I call it window shipping and day dreaming now.

Ok what the hell, Nike!? The smoke grey Jordan 35 was supposed to launch in SNKRS today. I even got the reminder at 6:45 AM. At 7 I refreshed and now they’re not launching until May 11th. I’ve never used SNKRS before. Do they always pull crap like this?
Yeah more stuff gets delayed now, especially store stock, even on less prominent pairs like Kyrie's and team shoes. Sort of an annoying lure to not wait for discounts because you're stuck wondering if they're going to be hard to get come the eventual release day.

35's are awesome. Was eyeing this grey pair too but I double upped on the Titan's while they were sitting. Looking out for more releases of the lows.

Ok what the hell, Nike!? The smoke grey Jordan 35 was supposed to launch in SNKRS today. I even got the reminder at 6:45 AM. At 7 I refreshed and now they’re not launching until May 11th. I’ve never used SNKRS before. Do they always pull crap like this?

I'm good with the delay on the smoke grey 35s. After paying resell price on the Toro's it's nice to get a few weeks between buying pairs. lol. early last week the release calendars on sneakernews.com had the news about the release date being pushed back on them to may 11th. the info they list is updated pretty often. I got the same notification on Snkrs yesterday, but when you clicked on the notification it listed the date as May 11th. so they updated the date in the app, but not in the notifications for some reason.

I usually get one pair of the current model year J's every year. the smoke grey's were the one colorway I have been waiting for on the 35s.

Last edited:
Crumbling 2000 Jordan 6 midnight leaves in a few days to the cobblers for resole from a 2017 flight'91. Repaint of midsole etc etc. And restore...

16197608997843690820582184369660.jpg

Then the sneakers I'll be walking the pup in here for her final night time sh*t lol.

2003 AS MVP Super 'Bron.

16197609832941973363396866031062.jpg

Back