• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Im not sure about this pair but i got em this morning on shock dropView attachment 917700
I'm kinda the same. Really I just wanted the Bred and maybe Columbia and Gamma if those come back. Concords were more of just because.

I might be the same with the CG. Won't flip it or anything, but like ok, another pair of 11's to beat up if I win a pair(s). I never thought I'd be able to say that.

I'm kinda the same. Really I just wanted the Bred and maybe Columbia and Gamma if those come back. Concords were more of just because.

I might be the same with the CG. Won't flip it or anything, but like ok, another pair of 11's to beat up if I win a pair(s). I never thought I'd be able to say that.
Yeah bro same here, thats how i feel about cool grey….if i win then fine if not its not a biggie LOL…..my top 11’s on my list is Bred/ PlayOff, then concords for the OG’s then for the retro+ Gamma and 72-10.

Yeah bro same here, thats how i feel about cool grey….if i win then fine if not its not a biggie LOL…..my top 11’s on my list is Bred/ PlayOff, then concords for the OG’s then for the retro+ Gamma and 72-10.
I love the 72-10 a great way to make the 11s a casual sneaker. I liked the box on that one too.

When is the cool grey coming?

20211117_134736.jpg
20211117_134809.jpg
20211117_135247.jpg
20211117_135258.jpg

20211117_134729.jpg

I finally got my Jordan 6 midnight back from The cobblers! Quoted 4-6 weeks. I think it took 4 months. Even with a promo these were $340 to restore. Or maybe it was $170 after half off. I can't remember.

They did a full midsole swap from a newer flight 91. The outsole is original and "sauced" to be icy and cleaned. That looks nice. The leather was touched up in a couple spots. Outsole and midsole swap work looks amazing.

But when they stripped and repainted the navy midsole there are some inconsistencies. That's the only disappointment. It's almost like the "foam" got melted from acetone and lost its texture in spots.

Customer service there is sub par. Pricing is high. But if you love a pair of sneakers, or they are sentimental like these (my high school days), it's better than throwing out.

Enjoy the few photos.

I finally got my Jordan 6 midnight back from The cobblers! Quoted 4-6 weeks. I think it took 4 months. Even with a promo these were $340 to restore. Or maybe it was $170 after half off. I can't remember.

They did a full midsole swap from a newer flight 91. The outsole is original and "sauced" to be icy and cleaned. That looks nice. The leather was touched up in a couple spots. Outsole and midsole swap work looks amazing.

But when they stripped and repainted the navy midsole there are some inconsistencies. That's the only disappointment. It's almost like the "foam" got melted from acetone and lost its texture in spots.

Customer service there is sub par. Pricing is high. But if you love a pair of sneakers, or they are sentimental like these (my high school days), it's better than throwing out.

Enjoy the few photos.

That's awesome that they're back to life dude. Some imperfections at least make it less guilty to wear. Gotta put that upper to use again!

Latest Posts

Back