• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

If I had an endgame to my sneaker purchases, this could literally be it. I legit never thought I'd get a chance to have a do-over for a good while, if at all to start.

Zoom Kobe IV Protro POP. Kobe kicked a bazillion asses that 2008-9 season in these. It wasn't the first low cut basketball shoe, but it surely popularized the use of it. The spread in today's NBA players largely favors any current generation of his signature line.

CPfqmIE.jpg

If I had an endgame to my sneaker purchases, this could literally be it. I legit never thought I'd get a chance to have a do-over for a good while, if at all to start.

Zoom Kobe IV Protro POP. Kobe kicked a bazillion asses that 2008-9 season in these. It wasn't the first low cut basketball shoe, but it surely popularized the use of it. The spread in today's NBA players largely favors any current generation of his signature line.

CPfqmIE.jpg
You are the shoe God. I saw the draft day color of protro IVs. I used to wear the Carpet Diem's... Any leads you can send my way on these in 10.5-11? @Ventruck killing it again.

I can't remember what I've updated here, but these are what I've worn the last two weeks (beside Cole Haans and Hush puppies wingtips).

Not pictured: Jordan XI Futures, Melo 10, Melo 11, Jordan XX9 Low, Some SBs, Kobe ADs, KT Antas (for the real ballers), and another LeBron X3.

Newest Addition is The Air Max Plus Frequency Tn and Jordan Concord XI. All worn. No Ice here, except on my aging knees Lol.

IMG_20190526_231601610.jpg

You are the shoe God. I saw the draft day color of protro IVs. I used to wear the Carpet Diem's... Any leads you can send my way on these in 10.5-11? @Ventruck killing it again.

This pair?
https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-zoom-kobe-4-protro-carpe-diem-release-date/

Would be this Saturday. 6/1. Should be available at SNKRS/FootLocker/****'s.

The current Del Sol seems to be sitting online in most sizes still at those places. It was just hard to get in person. Footlocker branches only had one size run. I might bite because it is another OG colorway I liked. I still have my Carpe Diem Kobe 11's.

Latest Posts

Back