• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I traded my friend a putter and a 50 degree wedge for a pair of Jordan golf cleats. they are size 12 and i wear 13 but they seem roomy enough.

jgolf1.jpg

Last edited:
Nike Air Penny V Retro

vTJf07b.jpg

This, along with the Zoom Rookie last year, is a bit of a random return because they're not the same cash grabs as bringing back a Jordan/Kobe/Yeezy/LeBron/Air Max, but I totally welcome it. It was a piece of those college years I couldn't afford. This, and the Crimson colorway were on my sights. With years passing, I was on the fence over value.

But here they are again, already. $160 but whatever. Love dis eggplant color. The torsion plate is a legit composite. Upper is fuse/mesh (I wouldn't say top grade), with a subtle durabuck (or some kind of soft touch) rand. glow in the dark outsole, giant 180 Air unit...I don't think the midsole has legit posite, but it's a cool tribute to the Penny 2, and the collar has a detail reminiscent of the Flight shoes that had the monkey paw thing (it's just aesthetic here, though).

The thin upper, general geometry, and lacing geometry make this a very aggressive fit imo. For a shoe coming in a lifestyle box and a somewhat imaginative tribute to Penny after his playing years, it feels pretty competent for performance use. Feels like the Penny 6 where the forefoot is just basic foam, but it translates into a potential responsive guard setup. You're low in there, which is awesome considering how high the midsole peaks.

Michael Air Jordan 3 SE "Unite"/"Red Cement"

WrNy6mi.jpg

I'm generally not big on 3's, but my Black Cements are prime beaters. I looked at this colorway like it could've well been an OG. So I'm a little surprised it's still around in stores, and it's a quality build in-hand. The revised cuts and shaping draw back to the sense of careful craftsmanship to construct the shoe originally.

Michael Air Jordan 3 SE "Unite"/"Red Cement"

View attachment 705058

I'm generally not big on 3's, but my Black Cements are prime beaters. I looked at this colorway like it could've well been an OG. So I'm a little surprised it's still around in stores, and it's a quality build in-hand. The revised cuts and shaping draw back to the sense of careful craftsmanship to construct the shoe originally.

If these were an OG colorway MJ wore, most probably it will sell out. I bought one for personal and im happy it wasnt hard to cop, you can go in and out of the store with no lines and no hassle, plus you can use your platinum rewards and get it for the low.....the Chi version will be available tomorrow at SNKRS app, but im on the fence i want the Air version or the Chi version???

c0578e765135501b96addb37f3e2f446.jpg

b5d7b032ca27801cd2b883c9ea8a106a.jpg

e5d54ef51fd204d8847aa71d4b7bf936.jpg

the Chi colorway is sick. i have a lot of Chicago flag/Chicago sports teams mash up hats and shirts they would go great with.

But what will you choose since both of the Air and Chi’s are now a GEneral Release.....? I choose b4 the Chi’s over the Air because of exclusivity but now the “Chi’s” will be releasing in a much wider release tomorrow, now im on a fence if i still need to get the “Chi’s”
76ece9a7746c3665095161d06932da5f.jpg

98ec025030a7cf0b61ab09ae506e5f81.jpg

Latest Posts

Back