• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

20200722_232809.jpg

Very nice. All I got is these Cole Haan's for my $113 lol.
View attachment 755079
Here is my Zerogrand that i tould you i have @Chris A Hardaway and a Lunargrand saddle shoe also
I am going to post more often in this thread to share my sneakerhead collectionView attachment 755173View attachment 755174

Ha! I never got into or owned Jordans but really enjoy these CHs.

as soon as kept going onsale I went a little overboard.

i limited myself to two shelves, 10 dress shoes and 10 active/sport shoes. the ones on the right are the aftermath of a CH sale lol.

image.jpg

Ha! I never got into or owned Jordans but really enjoy these CHs.

as soon as kept going onsale I went a little overboard.

i limited myself to two shelves, 10 dress shoes and 10 active/sport shoes. the ones on the right are the aftermath of a CH sale lol.

View attachment 767450
Glad to know that there is more members here in OF that like the Cole Haan Shoes, i am close to your # of pairs, i have 17 myself, guess i went a litte overboard too :D

I have some Loafers, Saddle Shoes, Dress and a Chukka Boots, Wingtips Lunargrands and Zerogrands, and as you said i tried to keep a balance between dress and casual/active/sports pairs.

Kyrie S2 EP

Take 3 of my favorite shoes from the last 3 years/seasons — the best elements of each, at that —, source it from the Asia market for the EP/XDR build, and it might be my favoritest shoe not named the Kobe IV.

Kyrie 4 had my favorite platform. Just moved more freely as I'd like. So it's starts with that, then adds the forefoot containment of the 5, and the heel containment and fit of the 6.

ErXPto6.jpg

Kyrie S2 EP

Take 3 of my favorite shoes from the last 3 years/seasons — the best elements of each, at that —, source it from the Asia market for the EP/XDR build, and it might be my favoritest shoe not named the Kobe IV.

Kyrie 4 had my favorite platform. Just moved more freely as I'd like. So it's starts with that, then adds the forefoot containment of the 5, and the heel containment and fit of the 6.

View attachment 769513
I haven't read about these or seen these! I have the Kyrie 4. Didn't need to spend extra $ and missed on 5 and 6 so far. This is an interesting setup. A rare Great outdoor hoop shoe I bet.

Back