• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

B305BBEE-6924-442B-9DA2-166834B52DB7.jpeg

New Balance Numeric 1010 Tiago Lemos signature

YJDaCEj.jpg

Been a long time since I've touched a skateboard, let alone skate shoes.
Mix of curiosity on that front, aesthetic, and sitting on wanting to try out New Balance again. As much as I'm aligned with Nike/Jordan, it can be such a joke as to what materials and construction we get for the money.

There's some thick leather paneling all over these, generous mesh/ventilation zones, a proper sculpted Ortholite insole that isn't adhered to the strobel. Even the use of fuse is done carefully.

The cushion setup on these isn't particularly plush, and for its intended purpose I'm not surprised.

New balance is going to kill the skateboard game soon. My son just started looking at them about 6 months ago. I saw a catalog, ya they still make paper catalogs, and was stoked to see a few of the designs.

Definitely. I used to know another member here that lived close. I met up with him and hooked him up with some X Metals and PB1 in the past. Haven't heard from him in a while though.

Back