• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley carry on suitcase luggage bag ($300 retail) very good shape

U

Username Hidden

Ive used this on more than a few trips out to foothill. The beauty of it is that its just small enough to carry on and it holds a lot. Theres a seller with a few of these brand new going for $350 on feebay. Im asking $200 plus shipping which is 45-55. Lets just say $235 shipped OBO. Im not dying to sell it but im not sure how much travelling ill be doing and i have others i dont have to worry about getting damages somehow. Its on wheels and while its good to go a nice little cleaning wouldn't hurt. Ppal F&F or cash app is preferred. If you need G&S id like to add like $12 for fees and so i can pay a friend $5 for handling the funds. Ill need to have him forward them to me with F&F as ppal is holding mine for 21 days. I wouldnt even have the $50 to print the shipping label to send to you without the F&F option. So its a decent little workaround. I have a few veteran for members who can vouch for me. Even though my thing here says Oakley beginner thats the furthest from the truth. Ive been a fan wearing the O since the 80s and selling high volume since ebay opened up starting in 2001. I live by the golden rule so rest assured youll be glad you got this from me. So email me if interested and i can shoot you my phone number and we can text or talk to figure out all the details. I havent seen this one for sale for years. Even when it was being made they were still hard to come by. So get one while you can. Looking forward to hearing from you. I have a BNIB pair of Chip Foose Oakley shoes size 12 that i'll give you a great price on if you take them too.
IMG_20230528_180133820.jpg
IMG_20230528_180139917.jpg
IMG_20230528_180150721.jpg
IMG_20230528_180041108.jpg
IMG_20230528_180026739.jpg
IMG_20230528_180033424.jpg
IMG_20230528_180204242.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
bump obo

Damn bro. I hear you didn't even talk to Patrick yet, and you talked all that smack yesterday. You can't even communicate with your buyer that you owe money to, you shouldn't be selling period. This guy has been at this for weeks and might be a scammer. @OakleyBoss @cacatman @Soulfulfrog @Bonz-1 @Tomcat14 @Ecko

Somethings up is it? I've not heard much about anything on this at all. What's going on @Lopaka KaMars my friend

This guy sold the same thing to two people. A bunch of pouches, and collected money for both. He claimed it was a mistake and promised to pay Patrick back. Then disappeared for a couple of weeks with no communication with anyone. Then he resurfaced recently, still without any conversations with the person he owes money to. He claims he was going to send Patrick a message then doesn’t. This guy owes another member money and is giving everyone BS about it. I don’t think he should be allowed to sell anything till this is resolved.

I had no issues with the guy.

No issues. As I noted in my feedback for him.

Latest Posts

Back