• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unboxing collection after few years / Wife is having flashbacks LOL

Metals_Mcgee

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Im Bene
Alumni/new member saying hi and happy to be back!

For quite a few years our house was Oakley themed (filled). Spare room, Oakley room, Living room, Bedroom, Kitchen counter.
I had a problem... Anyhow, I boxed everything up and thats where it stayed for few years.

I made the decision (well I agreed to the decision) to sell it all to use the money on bigger and better ventures.
Currently im inventorying the goods and the whole front room is full. Wife is going bonkers. lol. Frames, crates of lenses, parts, a stores worth of display items, luggage, packs, clothes... etc etc etc....... Im having a rough time y'all.
The user, collector, wearer, builder, buyer in me is still live and well but im just excited to be back here on the other side of things selling a collection.

Its cool to think that everything im looking at in front of me will give another forum member here the rush and excitement to use that it all gave me back in the day.

Ill be around the exchanges! I bought the premium membership so im just going thru the rules and whatnot regarding selling to hash out the requirements and new member probation or anything else. I used to only buy buy buy on here

Aaaaaanywho, Ill get back to work hopefully lowering my wifes blood pressure lol

Im Bene
Alumni/new member saying hi and happy to be back!

For quite a few years our house was Oakley themed (filled). Spare room, Oakley room, Living room, Bedroom, Kitchen counter.
I had a problem... Anyhow, I boxed everything up and thats where it stayed for few years.

I made the decision (well I agreed to the decision) to sell it all to use the money on bigger and better ventures.
Currently im inventorying the goods and the whole front room is full. Wife is going bonkers. lol. Frames, crates of lenses, parts, a stores worth of display items, luggage, packs, clothes... etc etc etc....... Im having a rough time y'all.
The user, collector, wearer, builder, buyer in me is still live and well but im just excited to be back here on the other side of things selling a collection.

Its cool to think that everything im looking at in front of me will give another forum member here the rush and excitement to use that it all gave me back in the day.

Ill be around the exchanges! I bought the premium membership so im just going thru the rules and whatnot regarding selling to hash out the requirements and new member probation or anything else. I used to only buy buy buy on here

Aaaaaanywho, Ill get back to work hopefully lowering my wifes blood pressure lol
Same with me, have lots of boxes packed away with loads of Oakley items that would bring a smile to some people.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 5.gif

Welcome back, can’t wait to see what your selling!!!!!

People are gonna go nuts if you’re selling Metals😜
Im conflicted with the idea of parting with Metals now that I see these few out on stands and putting my hands back on them after years.
But we have plans we want to accelerate so my boxed up hobby is a decent place to recoup from.

Here is a pic of the main room table currently.
Iv got a few more RJ’s and WJ’s but they take up to much staging room lol.
Many more Metals on top of this. MARS Jordan mint, Clean XX 24k. Plus 10 or 15 sets of Romeo, XX, and Juliets with parts and hardware I’ll finish building up.
Tons of Frogskins and lenses.
Boxes and pelican cases of replacements and donor lenses for Metals.
Straightlinks and Plaintiffs, more than I’m proud of lol And bombs and ear socks

I’ll definitely continue to keep what I have on the exchange and available.

IMG_2445.jpeg

IMG_2444.jpeg

IMG_2443.jpeg

Back