• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I think this is my last pair of Kyrie 7's.

Either he was wearing these, or a different ASG alternate, and I never expected them to actually become a GR.

1629947118038.png

Jordan 35 Low.

I thought the 35 was a really elaborate package, and having it concentrated into a low takes it further for me while keeping the original tooling underneath. Usually when I think low-cut, I expect a lightweight foam or something minimal to run under it. They even retool the LeBron's for the low version.

1629947258039.png

I think this is my last pair of Kyrie 7's.

Either he was wearing these, or a different ASG alternate, and I never expected them to actually become a GR.

View attachment 894926

Jordan 35 Low.

I thought the 35 was a really elaborate package, and having it concentrated into a low takes it further for me while keeping the original tooling underneath. Usually when I think low-cut, I expect a lightweight foam or something minimal to run under it. They even retool the LeBron's for the low version.

View attachment 894927

I think I'm gonna skip the 35. I've been waiting for that one colorway that really catches my eye and I have only liked some of the exclusives and PE's that will never release. In my opinion they should have shortened the tongue on the lows instead of keeping it at the same height as the mids when the shoe is lower. I used to get a pair of the new J's every year, but the 33 was a miss for me and I skipped that one too. The 36 isn't catching my eye either.

Air Jordan 1 Pollen

This was mainly a spontaneous opportunity when I passed through.

Gotta press down the toe on my pair. So far seems like it's just that the material is a bit stiff vs it being a problem with the cut altogether

1631999121596.png

I'm assuming with so many hits you're using a bot? Would love to hear your experience with it. My son has asked if he can spend his money on one and I wasn't sure if it was a scam or actually worthwhile...
I hate bots, just pure luck bro @teach42........I have a friend who has a bot, if your son is trying to consider getting into it, be prepared to spend more to it. Botting is not just the tool alone as you need proxys and you need to join cookgroups as they have a direct link to all shoe drops plus there a tons of different kinds of bots so you have to be specific about it, there are bots for footstore (footlocker, champs, etc), bots for raffle draw, bots for supreme, bots for adidas, bots for yeezy specific and many more. There are cheap bots that is useless and you can't even get a single shoe and there are bots that is too expensive ($5000 and up) but those are super effective. Buying bots can be compared to buying a racing car.......You need to load your car in order to win the race and you have plenty of competition.

Last edited:
I hate bots, just pure luck bro @teach42........I have a friend who has a bot, if your son is trying to consider getting into it, be prepared to spend more to it. Botting is not just the tool alone as you need proxys and you need to join cookgroups as they have a direct link to all shoe drops plus there a tons of different kinds of bots so you have to be specific about it, there are bots for footstore (footlocker, champs, etc), bots for raffle draw, bots for supreme, bots for adidas, bots for yeezy specific and many more. There are cheap bots that is useless and you can't even get a single shoe and there are bots that is too expensive ($5000 and up) but those are super effective. Buying bots can be compared to buying a racing car.......You need to load your car in order to win the race and you have plenty of competition.
Thanks for the advice. Doesn't sound like something really worth pushing for. Where do you go for drops besides SNKR?

Back