• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody have one of these displays?

This display is for sale. Located central east Florida. I've Never seen one in a collection, on eBay, or anywhere else. Perfect condition, lights up. Also some small (OAKLEY branded) display tiers for shelves. I've had OAKLEYS since around 86/87 since the Florida rep (Hudson) took the first pair of root beer frog skins in the state off his head after showing them to accounts and handed them to me in the shop I worked at as a teen. Hooked on shades since then. No glasses left to sell, just this AMAZING CASE.

Me too. There aren’t any cases near me. Except a double X METAL case the guy wants 900 for. How about this @ “trump”. If it is near you I will leave it alone. If it’s near me you leave it alone.

Ok but if it's near you and I leave it alone you have to give me an R1

This display is for sale. Located central east Florida. I've Never seen one in a collection, on eBay, or anywhere else. Perfect condition, lights up. Also some small (OAKLEY branded) display tiers for shelves. I've had OAKLEYS since around 86/87 since the Florida rep (Hudson) took the first pair of root beer frog skins in the state off his head after showing them to accounts and handed them to me in the shop I worked at as a teen. Hooked on shades since then. No glasses left to sell, just this AMAZING CASE.

What city. I'm in oviedo

Spine case? Not my fav, but some people like them. Passed on one in the Phoenix area a while back for $350

Latest Posts

Back