• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Picked Up The Crankcase Yet?

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
i know a lot of people are just going to post about how they dont like them, but i really like the looks of them on the internet. i'm curious about the fit, and would like to see a pic of someone actually wearing them.

sweet. i must have overlooked your thread. i just got a pair of gascan s, that i feel fit me very well. regular gascans were just a little too wide/flat in the front. didn't offer enough wrap. how do the crankcase compare?

My impression of the Crankcase that I posted in another thread.

My store just got them too. Tried the Crankcase on, fit is good maybe even slightly tight. Stems are also super short which makes it feel slightly strange with the spot they fall behind your ears. I also don't like how the icon doesn't fold with the stem.

They look a lot better in person but not sure how I feel still. It literally is a mesh of the Gascan and Fuel Cell though.

Im prob taking mine bk to get the matte clear ice polar. Im just gonna return them for the other colorway unless u want them, but id want full retail for them.

thanks for the offer bapd. but i just got my gascan s' about a week ago. so i gotta save my pennies for a while. lol

Im prob taking mine bk to get the matte clear ice polar. Im just gonna return them for the other colorway unless u want them, but id want full retail for them.

:rolleyes:

Anyway...I tried on a pair today. They aren't as small as I thought they would be, but they still don't fit me. :sad:

Sort of a hybrid between Gascans and the new EP's. I think they were sweet, but not for larger heads :blink:

Back