• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Know where I can find Oakley lens replacements for my straightjacket 2.0's?

It actually looks like a Shadow Camo frame with yellow accents so perhaps a Livestrong inspired custom. A livestrong would be polished black.

Can you post some better pics looking through the lens and from the front? Would help us in identifying the lens tint. Looks like they might be gold, bronze, or even VR28, but it’s hard to tell. Do you know if the lenses are polarized?
So I actually designed these myself in the oakley store when I purchased them. Didn't realize it was similar to the Livestrong series. They are the shadow camo with yellow accents, and yes the lenses are polarized with the etching in the lower left corner.

17034474062936450158887305065657.jpg

17034474544762834044511218950688.jpg

17034475229198400425641410038064.jpg

17034475669317773526371062638387.jpg

I don't know why I didn't think to search my emails. I actually found my emailed receipt from when I purchased them that tells me all of the specs.

View attachment 1105328
It’s a nice combo and good thinking. Looks like the lenses are Gold Iridium polarized. They used to sell those on the Oakley site, but not sure if they still have them. Edit: they don’t.

Also, keep a check on eBay. Just search “Oakley straight jacket gold iridium” or similar keywords. Another option would be custom cuts from a donor set of Oakley lenses. Prizm Tungsten polarized, Prizm 24k polarized, or Prizm Rose Gold polarized would be close alternatives although there is nothing like true old school Gold Iridium. @Chris A Hardaway would be the man to talk to about custom cuts.

It’s a nice combo and good thinking. Looks like the lenses are Gold Iridium polarized. They used to sell those on the Oakley site, but not sure if they still have them. Edit: they don’t.

Also, keep a check on eBay. Just search “Oakley straight jacket gold iridium” or similar keywords. Another option would be custom cuts from a donor set of Oakley lenses. Prizm Tungsten polarized, Prizm 24k polarized, or Prizm Rose Gold polarized would be close alternatives although there is nothing like true old school Gold Iridium. @Chris A Hardaway would be the man to talk to about custom cuts.
Thank you for that. I didn't even know custom cuts was an option.

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. I've been trying to find replacement lenses for my Straight Jacket 2.0 frames. I would love to find the same yellow lens that I have in them now, but would value finding actual Oakley branded lenses more so I can wear them again as these were my first pair of Oakleys I ever purchased about 8.5 years ago.
@BoostBear

So I actually designed these myself in the oakley store when I purchased them. Didn't realize it was similar to the Livestrong series. They are the shadow camo with yellow accents, and yes the lenses are polarized with the etching in the lower left corner.

View attachment 1105324

View attachment 1105325

View attachment 1105326

View attachment 1105327
That looks like bronze polarized, prizm tungsten polarized custom cut from @Chris A Hardaway might be the closest match. I don’t think they make bronze anymore.

EDIT ~ prizm shallow water would be close match they’re just green in exterior color

I have black iridium polarized bnib and ice

Last edited:
Back