• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to Find a pair of Oakley's that I saw

TremontiSG

Oakley Beginner
Hello - Joined today, and have been an avid Oakley wearer since my teens. I could start naming off all of my pairs over the years, but right now I need help!

I was at my son's football yesterday, and a guy walked by me with what LOOKED to be a pair of oakleys, and I've been searching the Oakley Website, Ebay, Luxottica, all with no luck. Figured I'd explain them here, and see if anyone has any idea?

They were metal sunglasses - thin arms on them - silver frame with what seemed to be a silver lens. The lens was a SINGLE lens, though - like the Batwolf/Turbine lens. I have never seen an Oakley like this , aside from the Sutro TI. So the easiest way to explain it would be a metal batwolf or turbine. Does this ring a bell to ANYONE?

Thanks in advance - now that I know this forum exists, I'll try to post when I have time :)

Hello - Joined today, and have been an avid Oakley wearer since my teens. I could start naming off all of my pairs over the years, but right now I need help!

I was at my son's football yesterday, and a guy walked by me with what LOOKED to be a pair of oakleys, and I've been searching the Oakley Website, Ebay, Luxottica, all with no luck. Figured I'd explain them here, and see if anyone has any idea?

They were metal sunglasses - thin arms on them - silver frame with what seemed to be a silver lens. The lens was a SINGLE lens, though - like the Batwolf/Turbine lens. I have never seen an Oakley like this , aside from the Sutro TI. So the easiest way to explain it would be a metal batwolf or turbine. Does this ring a bell to ANYONE?

Thanks in advance - now that I know this forum exists, I'll try to post when I have time :)
Probation?
That's all I could think of that would be "metal" and a shield lens. Maybe there are others, but that's my limit of knowledge. Ha
I have the toast version.

Probation?
That's all I could think of that would be "metal" and a shield lens
I have the toast version.

Damn. less than 5 min and I get my answer. Thank you!

I remember seeing these a while ago - assuming they still aren't in production? I'll start doing some searching around. Thanks again!!

They are the shield version of the Inmate... Made famous by Denzel Washington in the movie Book of Eli. I have the same version from the movie and another version of the inmate with 3rd party lenses.

Last edited:
Back