• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone tried to tune Badman hinges?

btw for the benefit of other badman/madman owners, do not EVER bend those frames. They're extremely brittle and can't be reshaped without snapping. If you're like most of the veterans on this board and have handled old x-metals and bent arms on them, it only takes a fraction of that force to literally snap these crappy aluminum frames

btw for the benefit of other badman/madman owners, do not EVER bend those frames. They're extremely brittle and can't be reshaped without snapping. If you're like most of the veterans on this board and have handled old x-metals and bent arms on them, it only takes a fraction of that force to literally snap these crappy aluminum frames
True story, brother

IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG
hello kitconstantino , I know that tread as been written a while back but the exact same thing happened to me, literally the thing except on the other side. So as am trying to fix my frame I was thinking if you still have the part of your frame that was not broke and would you be willing to sell?

Last edited:
View attachment 381730 View attachment 381729 hello kitconstantino , I know that tread as been written a while back but the exact same thing happened to me, literally the thing except on the other side. So as am trying to fix my frame I was thinking if you still have the part of your frame that was not broke and would you be willing to sell?
Unfortunately, thats exactly where my spare frame broke...on both sides. @jdd32 can fix that if he still has spare parts, but in my case, i came out better buying another Badman from a forum member in my local area. considering lenses are out of stock/discontinued from Oakley Customer Service, buying another pair on the cheap may be the better way to go.

View attachment 381730 View attachment 381729 hello kitconstantino , I know that tread as been written a while back but the exact same thing happened to me, literally the thing except on the other side. So as am trying to fix my frame I was thinking if you still have the part of your frame that was not broke and would you be willing to sell?
How about we meet the exchange requirements first before we try to get transactions done here???? Whatcha say?

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

is it possible to entirely remove the arm while leaving the hinge intact? i got new ikon lenses today and they wouldnt snap in fully in the frame, so i figured id bend the frame to make it work...hypothetically, if i stupidly snapped my frame at the orbital and the hinges and arms are intact, could i seek out a broken hinge frame and swap the frame? i know, i know dumb af. i now own one set of Badman and one set of Worseman.

View attachment 325206

View attachment 325207
How about we meet the exchange requirements first before we try to get transactions done here???? Whatcha say?

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Sorry btw was just trying to get info
Good read btw thanks

Latest Posts

Back