• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are all Prizm Lenses Etched?

fretburner79

O-Educator
I recently bought a pair of flak 2.0. They were delivered in a custom box with custom pouch. The seller says the lenses are prizm baseball infield. Do all prizm lenses have the etching? These have none. I am not familiar with prism lenses. The lenses also appear to be standard and not XL. Any help would be appreciated.

2aba3fb231bde473656c635d876aca80.jpg
b14f17ca36e73ac38adf6925ba3cc7ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was his message to me about the description (I swapped out socks to white). Also O Review says the baseball infield iridium is torch.
3b653b910db80e7be7c4b40db2a46f89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexkempo is correct. They are regular fit no XL. From my experience, it seems that if you purchase a custom polarized or Prizm lens from Oakley online, the etching is left off. I've had this happen to me twice with a Sapphire pol and Deep Water Prizm on 2 pairs of Flak 2.0. Not sure why they do this. Also not sure that the baseball infield Prizm is the same as Torch...I've never heard that.

If it's custom you could choose what the etching says right? So you could choose nothing

Back