• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Legit?

Got them today they are legit and really sweet. They are actually Burnt W/ Blk Iridium. The frames are in superior shape. Not a scratch on them I would conservatively say they are 9/10. The lenses are also in great shape conservatively 8/10. They are super tight and the screw heads are all perfect. Doesn't look like these things were worn very much. These are actually the first pair of Oaks I feel like I shoudn't wear, because they are in such good shape and being 1st generation.

Very nice, I have collected some of the wires myself but dont ever wear them because I feel they dont fit me correclty...
How is the fit for you on these?

Not bad. I have been wearing glasses with much larger lenses, so its just a different look than I am used to. Overall they are not actually all that small just different. I love the look of the frames though with the hammerstems. I was thinking they were dark frames but was pleasantly surprised they were the burnt color. I prob will not wear that much as they are a dated style, but I had to have them when I saw them. They really are in better shape than others I have seen and couldn't pass on the price

Back