• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Arrive my fist Oakley ever

newnew

Oakley Beginner
Some weeks ago I was googling to see some images of the Oakley Prizm road on face, I was interested on a half jacket whit thoses lenses, and than I find this forum, with a lot of pictures of what I want, and decided to buy a custom half jacket whit Prizm road, that was my fist Oakley purchase but than I decided to buy another Oakley that was half of the price at Oakley site and than a bough my second Oakley, a Sutro origins blue Sapphire that arrive some days ago. Screenshot_20230911-172935959.jpg
Screenshot_20230911-172920472.jpg

Some weeks ago I was googling to see some images of the Oakley Prizm road on face, I was interested on a half jacket whit thoses lenses, and than I find this forum, with a lot of pictures of what I want, and decided to buy a custom half jacket whit Prizm road, that was my fist Oakley purchase but than I decided to buy another Oakley that was half of the price at Oakley site and than a bough my second Oakley, a Sutro origins blue Sapphire that arrive some days ago.View attachment 1083998View attachment 1083997
They look great on you! Enjoy!

Back