• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Artist Series - Art Chantry, Robert Williams *SOLD*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

*ALL ITEMS HAVE SOLD, THANK YOU!*

Hello again,

As part of an ongoing purge of my Oakley archive I'll be putting up a selection of Artist Series pieces for sale. And as I'd like to see these go to folks who will most appreciate them, I've decided to give the OakleyForum.com community first crack before posting to eBay. All of these items are 100% genuine and BNIB unless otherwise noted in the details below.

Descriptions and pricing is listed for each item. Please PM me for detailed photos or additional information as desired and I will be more than happy to provide via PM or email. First come, first served, no bidding wars please.

Regarding the price: All numbers represented below are my best estimate of fair market value based on recent eBay transaction history and commentary in the forum threads. I'll consider any reasonable offers and will most definitely provide multiple item discounts.

Payment will be via PayPal "Friends & Family" (confirmed addresses only) and all items will ship via USPS Priority Mail at published rates. International deliveries will be marked as "gift" with low value for customs purposes. If you wish to transact with buyer/seller protection I'm happy to do so, please add 4% to cover the associated PayPal juice.

Authenticity: As some of these are high-value special editions I can appreciate the concern for potential fraud. I am more than happy to communicate directly and will help to provide backup information or other means of proof to ensure buyer confidence as needed. All items have original Oakley barcode labels on the box.

Here is the list of what I'm parting with, if it's not on here please don't ask because I either don't have it or I'm not willing to give it up.

Happy hunting...
  • 12-771 - Art Chantry Hijinx Matte Black w/Warm Grey (BNIB, label serial # V0000341) SOLD
  • OO9090-17 - Robert Williams Dispatch Matte Black w/Grey (These are brand new, never worn, but the 24k lenses were swapped out for Grey and the extra Gold icons are missing. All other original elements are included and in immaculate condition. If you have a Shaun White Dispatch in Black/Gold you could easily swap in the lenses and icons to make it complete again) SOLD
  • 24-175 - Troy Lee Designs Jupiter LX Polished Black Grey (BNIB w/Troy Lee's Autograph on box) SOLD
  • 24-232 - Troy Lee Designs Jupiter LX Blue w/Blue-Black Gradient (BNIB Rizla/Suzuki Moto GP version) SOLD
  • OO9096-24 - Don Pendleton Fuel Cell Matte Dark Grey w/Warm Grey (BNIB) SOLD
  • 24-173 - Devil's Brigade Antix Polished Black w/Grey Polarized (BNIB) SOLD
FullSizeRender 11.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
if you have a brown Flores let me know

Pm sent!

does the Devils brigade have the pin??

pm sent

Posting the remaining items on eBay this week, speak now or forever hold your peace (but, not your piece, because it'll be on eBay).

Thanks to those who've purchased or inquired!

Pmd

Did the art chantry sell??

Pm Sent !