• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

m566954

Oakley Beginner
If you struggle with your sunglasses falling off your face, lens fogging, or hitting high cheekbones, Asian fit sunglasses may be right for you. And while the name might surprise you at first, there is real science behind these sunglasses.

So let’s dive into what exactly Asian fit is and the science behind it.

Table of Contents
#" class="ez-toc-pull-right ez-toc-...-default ez-toc-toggle" style="display: none;
What is Asian Fit? Asian Fit vs. Standard Fit SunglassesRebranding Asian...

[url=https://www.oakleyforum.com/guides/asian-fit-sunglasses/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Asian, I am obviously an expert....

Just kidding. Some of the newer sport frames are a bit wider, thus the lenses are not interchangeable. Helps with those that have wider noggins. Nose bridge is sometimes narrower as well. Few frames that come to mind that do have different frames include:

Gascan, Flak 2.0, Flak Draft, Fives Squared and 3.0's. There's probably a lot more, but those are the ones I know of.

The Olympic Rio green fade frogskins I got have way way shorter arms. That said there for sale and no one apparently wants them.

Sent from your mom.

That would be awesome if the regular Flak 2.0 lenses would fit in the Asia fit frames. There’s a definite lack of Asia fit lens choices.

My question is that I have a pair of AF Flak 2.0s that had Rx lens from Oakley.
I had vision correction surgery, and no longer need those lenses.
My wife picked up a pair of replacement lenses from an Oakley retailer...
They didn't fit right. I believe they may have been mis-boxed. When mounted
in the frame, the new lenses fall short and do not follow the top of the frame,
leaving a 2-3mm gap. either the lenses are for another Flak-style, or I need to
heat the frame and contour it to the lens shape. I hope not, I hate to mess
these u[ and ruin (IMO) perfection.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Latest Posts

Back