• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backpack

I second @Wesleypipesyo on the Rush bag. I have all 3 of them and love 'em. Basically indestructible and good for every day carry as well as a travel bag. Go on Amazon and get the 24 with the "splash bang" water bottle :)

I second @Wesleypipesyo on the Rush bag. I have all 3 of them and love 'em. Basically indestructible and good for every day carry as well as a travel bag. Go on Amazon and get the 24 with the "splash bang" water bottle :)

They are great bags, the back laptop punch" mine has the zipper backwards. But that isn't the end of the world as we know it.

Oakley gearbox lx - fits a laptop 13 5/8 by 9 3/8 with about 1 3/4 width and 3in height to spare.
Oakley big kitchen sink - same pc same results.
Fieldline Tactical Surge Hydration Pack - same pc about same width but 5in height had this one for years and put a lot of weight in it good bang for buck pack
Drago gear hahaha I have one ill give you if you want it just pay shipping needs to be re-stitched in a spot.

I was going off the laptop and hydration spot on them, inside the main storage id be able to fit probably just about any laptop

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back