• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman customs

Does anyone know what icons are swappable to the Badman? the triggerman appears similar if not the same, (steel/ice ordered for blue icons, lol) but i was curious as to if anyone had found a similar size O icon that will fit on the Badman. Also, since this is the Badman party thread, (kidding, badly at that) are there any earsocks aside from black and red? i.e.- another model that is similar but availible in other colors? im going to try my hand at forming some linegear ones, but im not too optomistic on that considering i will have to try to make an end tip from a hollow cylinder. (tell me your tips, pros. ;) )

Well, today, i confirmed the icons on the Badman and Triggerman are identical. The lenses, however, are very different. :( lol.

IMG_20170413_141306170.jpg

IMG_20170413_140934594_BURST005.jpg

i wish i had such luck on the earsocks, but no dice. One of you more seasoned guys here might know of something with similar earsocks, but so far, my best idea is fab some from Linegear. i hate the thought of destroying them, but chinese orange (their term, not mine) earsocks on carbon frame with linegear garnet lenses must happen. (it may not, lol).